Sunday 29 January 2012

Excessive In A Great Way


Rare for me is that I cannot find a single fault at this Toronto Airport Hotels. Service: the bar tender had closed the bar and reopened for us to enjoy a late night ale... he stood by with nothing to do but wait for us... when we went to bed, he felt bad that we might have not have had a 2nd beer and offered us one for our bedrooms. We explained we didn't have any more Canadian money... so he bought us the beer himself!! Extraordinary!!! I mean we've been in the Toronto Airport Hotels</a> for 45 minutes and feel like we're staying with friends.
Rooms... wow is all I can say. not too big, not too small, elegant with large bathrooms.
Breakfast... yeow... delicious buffet for me, my colleague ordered the big breakfast off the menu.
Location - we are runners and 150 feet from the Toronto Airport Hotels door is a river park with walking + running trails... perfect. Parking was included so that saves a bundle instead of downtown Toronto. Location... it's only 20 minutes from the airport so while it seems off the beaten path, it's not.
Atmosphere... this place is a charming as it gets... need to return with the wife.
Bravo stagewest you deliver world class service I've only ever found at Relais and Chateau's.

No comments:

Post a Comment