Monday 30 January 2012

European Luxury In Toronto


I've just arrived home after a one night stay at Toronto Airport Hotels. I didn't want to leave. I had purchased a Jaunt package for a King Room, breakfast and $100. gift card to spend at the stagewest. I arrived at 10am to see if an early check in would be possible. I had been upgraded to a most beautiful King Suite and it was ready for me.
The decor was very chic and upscale, the fireplace and large tub with jets were fantastic. I loved the high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows that opened. The room was spotless and the stereo system throughout was appreciated. I had lunch Mon and Tues on the gift card and stopped into the Flower/Gift Shop before I left and spent the balance from the card on a really beautiful purse. The autumn leaves on all the trees in the parklands and wooded trails surrounding the Inn were the icing on the cake. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment